[TYPO3-paymentlib] Set merchantID from typoscript, No solution yet?

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Tue Aug 21 10:12:33 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen skrev:
>> Tonni Aagesen skrev:

>>> I actually finished the work yesterday, so you are most welcome to
>>> test it. It not yet in the official repository, but you can fetch a
>>> t3x-file from
>>> http://hoegaarden.pil.dk/~ta/T3X_paymentlib_quickpay-0_1_1-z-200708140112.t3x
>>>

>>> The ext_typoscript_setup should give you an idea on the usage.
>>>
>>> You will also need to use the svn-version of paymentlib from
>>> http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/
>>>

>> Hi
>>
>> Sounds good, I will take a look at in.
>>
>> /Brian
>
> Hi again
>
> So I finally have some time to test this and I tried installing the new
> paymentlib_quickpay ext. and I get this error:
>
> Fatal error: Class tx_paymentlibquickpay_provider contains 2 abstract
> methods and must therefore be declared abstract
> (tx_paymentlib_provider::transaction_setOkPage,
> tx_paymentlib_provider::transaction_setErrorPage) in
> D:\Domains\...\typo3conf\ext\paymentlib_quickpay\class.tx_paymentlibquickpay_provider.php
> on line 529
>
> What do I do?
>
> /Brian

I removed all the extensions manually and installed the latest, but when
installing the paymentlib_offline I get a similar error:

Fatal error: Class tx_paymentliboffline_provider contains 2 abstract
methods and must therefore be declared abstract
(tx_paymentlib_provider::transaction_setOkPage,
tx_paymentlib_provider::transaction_setErrorPage) in
D:\Domains\...\typo3conf\ext\paymentlib_offline\class.tx_paymentliboffline_provider.php
on line 363

/Brian