[TYPO3-paymentlib] Set merchantID from typoscript, No solution yet?

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Tue Aug 14 01:16:51 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Did you find a solution to the multiple merchant ID by setting it from
> typoscript problem?
>
> My client is pushing me to find a solution, so if there is no way to
> make this work with your extension I will have to try and figure out
> another solution to the problem.
>
> If there is anything I can do to help you test it, let me know.

I actually finished the work yesterday, so you are most welcome to test
it. It not yet in the official repository, but you can fetch a t3x-file
from
http://hoegaarden.pil.dk/~ta/T3X_paymentlib_quickpay-0_1_1-z-200708140112.t3x

The ext_typoscript_setup should give you an idea on the usage.

You will also need to use the svn-version of paymentlib from
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen