[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: The user sees news of categories for which he is not authorized

ludovic dodin ludovic.dodin at ac-clermont.fr
Thu Sep 7 13:46:29 CEST 2017

I complete the subject.

In fact, I stored all my news and my categories in a single folder and the rights on the categories are given in the BE user group.
I was able to sort out part of the problem by moving the categories to a specific folder.
Now, through the 'filter' button of the WEB news administration module, backend users are offered only the categories that are allowed to them.
The remaining problem is that they can always edit all the news (even that of an unauthorized category).
However, they can not save a change to a news item of an unauthorized category (error message is displayed), but how to make it appear (in the WEB news administration module) only the news categories allowed to the user?