[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Add categories filter to ical link in tx_news

Christian A the-fr3ak at gmx.net
Mon Dec 4 13:32:53 CET 2017

Hi,

I added the snippet from the best practices part of the tx_news manual (with an empty "categories = " because the starting point contains only items which should be in the ical file) and so far I get an icalendar view. The link works fine, but now I'd like a filtered icalendar link. In the list page I've already added the category filter, what do I have to do so this filter is added to the link, which then just displays items matching that filter?

Kind Regards,
Christian