[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] How to connect category and date filter options?

Robert Salewsky magicsale at web.de
Sun Nov 27 12:50:01 CET 2016

Hi community,

I think I have to ask for help in this case (tx_news):
It's rather easy to setup a date filter for time periods and also to create a category menu for filtering news categories.
Is there any possibility to combine both features to filter all news by category and date at the same time? It seems that the category is filtered by get parameter and the date by post parameter, so it's a little tricky...
I've also tried to use ke_search for the same purpose and managed to filter by category, but it seems like it's not ment to be filtered by date?

Thank's for helping me out!

Kind regards

Robert