[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] caching possibilities for tx_news ?

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 18:51:38 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

having back the news, I could need a caching possibility for our news.
The whole site is running slowly and our providerm told me "it seems to
be the news section cuasing a break in loading right after the browser
tries to fetch the site".
Using nc_staticfile_cache, it's much better. As old news mostly don't
change, that would be ok. Unfortunately, nobody has got the time to
click every single news article (of a few hundred...) to transfer them
to the cache.
The automated web crawler doesn't really run in our system. Think I
haven't understood how to do this. It always tells me it can't find the
needed php files or whatsiever - to be honest I gave it up as none of
the folders works.

Is there any possibility to speed up the page and tx_news without having
to click every news article by hand ?

Thanx for every hint

Steffen