[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] lost news categories

Steffen Liebig steffen.liebig at gmx.de
Fri Mar 11 20:02:34 CET 2016

Got it back - the table "sys_category_mm" was empty after updatin. I
imported the one from our testing installation, now I have to add the
changings in the templates.

Only thing missing is the reverse listing of categories in the backend -
by now, the categories are shown (in BE and FE) in a wrong order.
Unfortunately, the earlier-used option "reverse=1" in the template file
"category -> items" only changes the order in FE. I need in in BE too.

Any ideas how this could be managed ?

Thx for every hint

Steffen