[TYPO3-news] Problem when inserting yag plugin into news item

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:35:48 CEST 2016

Hello!

This is a shameless X-posting! ;-) I'm also opend a ticket for it in the
YAG bug tracker (https://github.com/YAG-Gallery/yag/issues/79).

I'm using small galeries inside of news elements. That worked fine until I
did some updates. I'm not shure, if it is a problem with yag or the news
extension.

When I add the plugin as content element into the news element, I get no
error. But when I click the content element and try to expand it, the
progress bar stops short for the end and never ends.

A second click on the content element opens content element. But the source
tab from yag keeps without any function. It look's like there are some JS
and CSS missing.

I'm using:

   - Typo3 7.6.6
   - YAG 4.1.2
   - News system (news) 4.2.1
   - pt_extlist 2.3.0
   - pt_extbase 2.2.0

[image: bildschirmfoto vom 2016-07-12 20-04-42]
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/392672/16777939/09522858-486c-11e6-9dab-0b85699abb36.png>

[image: bildschirmfoto vom 2016-07-12 19-55-37]
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/392672/16777788/4ac9be82-486b-11e6-9c28-89f45beefef6.png>

Bye and thank you

Marcus
--
Arguing that you don’t care about the right to privacy because you have
nothing to hide is no different than saying you don’t care about free