[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] News are not archived after archive-date

Hanspeter Lutz hanspeter.lutz at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:27:09 CET 2015

Hi folks

I'm using tx_news and I am happy not to use tt_news anymore.

But one thing does not work correctly (or I do not understand something):

I have a list with the 3 most current news on my home page. I always set an archive date for the news, but they are not removed from the list after the archive-date has been reached.

Does anybody encounter the same problem? Could anybody help?

Regards
Hanspeter

TYPO3: 6.2.14
tx_news: 3.2.4