[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Listview not completely rendered

Be Au bouncrrequest at web.de
Tue Oct 27 13:14:51 CET 2015

Hello List,

i've a strange behaviour with my list view at the news extension from Georg Ringer with version 3.2.4 at Typo3 6.2.15.

I'm using the news extension with two databases. Each database has its own template and is used on a different page. Just like using the news extension two times.

One of my starting pages is a list view without pictures, just pure text. From that page by clicking on a list entry i jump to a detail view page.

Now the problem: I noticed that the list view isn't rendered correctly from time to time. Sometimes there's just one entry on that page. Not always the same. After clearing the cache it is working again for about 3-4 days.

This is weird, because the other page where i'm using the news extensions list view is working well without any problem.