[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Speaking URLs with RealURL for links to internal pages

Ralf Küpper t3org-forum at identity-projects.de
Fri Oct 2 14:36:17 CEST 2015

Sorry, if this might be a double post. But I try to find a solution for my problem and I got no helpful reply, yet.
Additionally, I found new behaviour of my problem.

TYPO3 6.2.15, RealURL 1.13.4, tx_news 3.2.4

OK. In the body of a news I want to create a link to an internal page of my installation and I expect, that this link is generated to a speaking url, like it works in normal content elements, too. I use the link wizard of the richtext editor.

But it only generates links like this: mydomain.de/?=pid

Furthermore, I recognized, that the domain, that is used for the link is the domain, the backend user was logged in with, and not the domain, that is configured in config.absRefPrefix , or in the domain records, I added.

For example, I logged in with a development domain, and tx_news uses this wrong domain to generate the link: development.domain.de/?=pid

This problem only accures with tx_news content elements, never in normal content.

And at least, I enabled use of normal content elements in extension manager.

In these additional content elements, everything works fine. This might be a workaround for a while, but not the solution.

Can somebody help me to understand, what's going wrong. Maybe a bug, or misconfiguration?

Or is it a mistake to store all news items in sysfolders? Not really? Not tested, yet.

Thank you very much,

Ralf