[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: Template layouts

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Thu Nov 5 16:24:50 CET 2015

Any thoughts on this? Still did not solve it.

Wiechert.

> Op 4 nov. 2015, om 19:46 heeft HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] <info at hocom-advies.nl> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Now that it is working, I started to make some changes in the /partials/list/frontpage.html file. The changes I applied (change the height and width of the image) are applied. But there is no image in the output?
>
> On the page it looks like this:

> 	<f:image src=“24” treatIdAsReference=“1 <>” title=“the bigger image” alt=“the bigger image” width==“500c” <> height=“290c <>”/></a>
> 24 is the id of the uploaded image. The image is available, I can see that since it is used in the detail-view and in an other list-view on a different page.
>
> For the bigger image in this listview I have this in my TS
>
> lugin.tx_news.settings{
> list.media{
>      # media configuration
>        image{
>          maxWidthBig=500c
>          maxHeightBig=290c
>        }
> }
> }
>

> In the frontpage.html (which is a copy of item.html
>
> I have changed:
>
> maxWidth==“{settings.list.media.image.maxWidth}” maxHeight=“{settings.list.media.image.maxHeight}
> into:
> width==“{settings.list.media.image.maxWidthBig}" height="{settings.list.media.image.maxHeightBig}
>

> And this is the part where it alle comes together and things are messed up?:
> <f:if condition="{mediaElement.originalResource.type} == 2">
> 									<f:image src="{mediaElement.uid}" treatIdAsReference="1" title="{mediaElement.originalResource.title}" alt="{mediaElement.originalResource.alternative}" width=="{settings.list.media.image.maxWidthBig}" height="{settings.list.media.image.maxHeightBig}"/>
> 								</f:if>
>
> I cant see why the image.jpg itself is not outputted and only the id of it?
>
> Any thoughts about where I did go wrong here?
>
> Regards,
>
> Wiechert Hooghwinkel
>

>> Op 3 nov. 2015, om 19:00 heeft HocomAdvies [ 🌷 Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] <info at hocom-advies.nl> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> Ralf-René, thanks for your support. It made me find the problem. Apparently the PageTS was not used. After I changed the order in the file, it worked. So probably the order in the PageTS.ts file can disturb things as wel :)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Wiechert Hooghwinkel
>>

>>> Op 3 nov. 2015, om 17:46 heeft Ralf-Rene Schröder <ralf.rene at online.de> het volgende geschreven:
>>>
>>> Am 03.11.2015 um 16:28 schrieb "HocomAdvies [
>>> OK, but you only need th parts you want to modify

>>> i hop you meant the TSsetup of the Template record

>>> you don't need this, becaus this is in the TS from the extension itself

>>> it's wrong
>>> it has to be:
>>> plugin.tx_news.view {
>>> templateRootPath = fileadmin/Template/ext/news/Templates/
>>> partialRootPath = fileadmin/Template/ext/news/Partials/

>>> http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format