[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: Template layouts

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Tue Nov 3 19:00:33 CET 2015

Ralf-René, thanks for your support. It made me find the problem. Apparently the PageTS was not used. After I changed the order in the file, it worked. So probably the order in the PageTS.ts file can disturb things as wel :)

Regards,

Wiechert Hooghwinkel