[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Post news item to Twitter with category as hashtag

Jörg Schaller typo3 at raschaller.com
Tue Mar 17 11:45:46 CET 2015

Hello,

as the headline says, I'd like to ask if anyone knows of an extension
that can post a news item to twitter with the category as hashtag?
Using the keywords field as hashtags would be an additional bonus.

The older "PMK news twitter" could use keywords as hastags, but it was
for tt_news. The only other extension that I'm aware of that can post
is TweetNews, but it doesn't have the additional capabilities.

Oh, and I'm on Typo3 6.1 :-(

Thanks in advance!
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Jörg Schaller