[TYPO3-news] picture related issues with news extension in combination with Typo3 7.1

David Schäfer schaeferdavid at live.de
Thu Apr 9 00:57:33 CEST 2015

Hi,

we re-design  our website and try to simplify the process for the editors.

I think the news  extension is a really helpful tool to achieve this goal.

Now I have a fresh nearly fresh installation of Typo3 7.1 and news 3.1.0.

Now I have two issues with adding “Media Elements”:

* When I create a new news, go to relations, click on  “Create new” below
“Media Element”, it seems that I have to create  a new entry for each
picture. Is there a way to add multiple pictures in one step?

* The yellow exclamation mark above the textbox Image is not gone if an
image is added. It is gone if the whole element is saved. This can be really
confusing for  “normal” editors”. Do you have a way to avoid this behavior?

* In the file list there is the possibility to upload  pictures by Drag and
Drop. Is this also be possible directly in an news element?

Kind Regards

David