[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Lists with different crop image size

Zeljko Debeljuh zeljko.debeljuh at vu.t-com.hr
Sat Sep 6 13:22:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

many thanks, either way works. I didn't know that I can "extend"
TypoScript of the extension with my custom settings like this:

	list {
		media {
			image {
				width = 150c
				height = 150c
				width1 = 50c	(or any name)
				height1 = 50c

and then in template:

... width="{settings.list.media.image.width1}"
height="{settings.list.media.image.height1}" ...

(still fighting  with documentation of Typo3, Fluid...).

The second way also works, I didn't suppose that cropping will work that
way (my mistake, do not suppose, try):

<f:image src="{mediaElement.uid}" treatIdAsReference="1"
title="{mediaElement.originalResource.title}"
alt="{mediaElement.originalResource.alt}" width="300c" height="150c"/>

Regards.