[TYPO3-news] EXT: tx_news - Problem by Detail View und Multilanguage TYPO3 6.2

Tran Ngoc Thuan An thuan_an at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 14:42:01 CEST 2014

Hi,

I´ve deactived ReadURL, so that the parameters in URL are better examined. So the original Links are as follows:

http://www.gelesi.at/typo3_src-6.2.0/index.php?id=11

german news entry
http://www.gelesi.at/typo3_src-6.2.0/index.php?id=12&tx_news_pi1[news]=51&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail&cHash=e163e104a0c9938621bb34b409fd8b2a

changed to english news entry
http://www.gelesi.at/typo3_src-6.2.0/index.php?id=12&L=1

On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 2:02 PM, Tran Ngoc Thuan An <thuan_an at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

I´ve configured the Ext tx_news for my Testproject and it worked by:

http://www.gelesi.at/typo3_src-6.2.0/en/news-en.html

Only the combination of News and Multilanguage is anomaly. In FE when I change the altenative language for a news-entry then an error is displayed. For example:

from this english news-entry
http://www.gelesi.at/typo3_src-6.2.0/en/news-en/detail-news/english-bindungstheorie-copy-1.html

change to german news-entry
http://www.gelesi.at/typo3_src-6.2.0/news/detail-anzeige/detail/News.html

and vice versa.

Which necessary Parameters should I assign for News in TS by Multilanguage?

Thanks,