[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Images not shown on localized version

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Thu Jul 3 20:46:52 CEST 2014

Hi

I have a problem with images not being shown on localized news records.

TYPO3 6.2.3
news 3.0.1

I'm using FAL and think this might be the problem. I have tried to go
back to Media and then it works, but I would like to use the FAL method.

Problem is present using default templates.

Maybe I don't get how its supposed to work.

When I translate a news record there is no image in the relations tab.
Should it fallback to the original record?

I have tried to insert a new image on the localized item, but this has
no effect.

I have also tried to translate the image itself, but this does not help.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards
Brian Bendtsen