[TYPO3-media] media-element gets wrong size in IE11

Bernd Sitzmann bsitzmann at gmx.net
Sun Mar 22 23:25:23 CET 2015

Hi,
I'm using the media-element to present some MP3-songs on my page.
Now I realised that the size of the player is faulty in IE11.

Default size is 300x30, which is used for div.audio-box

Within that div the element audio.audio-element gets for any reason the size of 532 x 74 px and my layout is destroyed.

Firefox and Chrome show the correct size of 300x30.

I reported that as a bug #65909.

Is somebody aware of that behaviour too?
Regards
BerndS