[TYPO3-l10nmgr] Setting up the automatic import script

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Nov 15 16:50:37 CET 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had successfully set up the CLI script for
automating the import of translations. I managed to set up the export
script and post my CATXML files to a FTP server (not without suffering a
lot due to abstruse configuration options and sketchy documentation),
and now what?

Looking at the (poorly documented) options of the CLI import script, I
get the impression that I can't get the files holding the translations
from the FTP server. Is that right? Do they have to be stored manually
somewhere? And do they have to have a particular name, since the
filepath is one of CLI arguments?

I'll continue digging, but I thought I would also ask, in case anyone
has already experience with this.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter