[TYPO3-l10nmgr] Better support for TemplaVoila

Felix Nagel lists at felixnagel.com
Thu Jun 23 18:14:54 CEST 2011

Currently l10nmgr needs custom FCE in TV to use langChildren. When
enabled, every translation is shown beneath the original field(s).

This leads to a bunch of shown fields. Thats why we're using langDisable
within our FCEs which currently breaks l10nmgr. Why does this (afaik)
only visual changing in TV backend breaks l10nmgr?

Is there any workarround or alternative to the unpleasant langChildren
mode? Is there a best practice?

Thanks in advance,
--
Regards