[TYPO3-l10nmgr] indexing page tree script

achim.gerber at typo3-china.org achim.gerber at typo3-china.org
Tue Aug 18 09:46:08 CEST 2009

Hello,

in the pot cast from the developer days I saw that it must be possible
to index the whole page tree with a cron script. Could you please point
this out to me.

2. Question.
We use Templavoila and feature content elements. My DS structure is all
 the same. Some pages I can export the FCE into Excel. Some pages they
don't show up. I realized that in the index they were all with "No diff
available"  With unknown status. Could you please advise?

Greetings - Achim