[TYPO3-l10nmgr] How to exclude certain fields from tables

Jigal van Hemert | alterNET internet BV jigal at alternet.nl
Mon Nov 10 11:12:31 CET 2008

A little further investigation learned that ###POWERMAIL_ALL### is the
default value for a few columns which are added to tt_content by PowerMail.
Because of this all tt_content records will contain this marker in three
columns for the majority of the records.
This will not be appreciated by translators who will have to work on these
exports...

If a text field contains *only* a marker, it will most likely be of no
interest to translators. How about an option in the export dialogue to
filter fields with only a marker in them?

--

Met vriendelijke groet, kind regards,

Jigal van Hemert