[TYPO3-l10nmgr] How to exclude certain fields from tables

Jigal van Hemert | alterNET internet BV jigal at alternet.nl
Fri Nov 7 16:39:52 CET 2008

Hi list,

On a site where powermail is installed we noticed that some of the
tx_powermail* fields in the tt_content table contain ###POWERMAIL_ALL###.
The L10N Manager automagically includes these fields in the export, but this
results in >60% of the text items to consist of this mysterious marker.
Annoying for the translators.

In the L10N Manager Configuration record there are fields to include and
exclude records (table:uid pairs), but I can't find any setting to exclude
certain fields from the selected tables.

Furthermore there is one (custom) extension from which the fields cannot be
included in the export. They produce an error #102 which says that the
fields are not correctly configured and thus the table cannot be included.
Is there any way to get more detailed information on which field is the
problem child and what check failed for that field?

Thanks for any answers!
--

Met vriendelijke groet, kind regards,

Jigal van Hemert.