[TYPO3-l10nmgr] TYPO3-project-l10nmgr Digest, Vol 8, Issue 3

Wolfgang Klinger wk at plan2.net
Wed May 28 13:19:45 CEST 2008

*hiya!*

>> I had a look at the v3 branch (that's the most active, right?), found
>> "trados" quite a few times in the source,
>> but to make the export work with the trados XML template there's
>> still
>> something
>> missing (at least I think so... and I got some PHP errors anyway).
>
> What errors did you get and what do you think is missing?

Strange... yesterday I got a lot of messages.
Today I can't reproduce it (even after clearing the l10nmgr tables).

Sorry, it works as expected. Must have been my own fault somehow.

>> How mature is this branch?
>
> It is a development branch which will become version 3 of the
> extension
> in the near future.

OK, fine, I'll take a closer look at this new extension
and come back if I get my error messages again ;-)

bye
Wolfgang