[TYPO3-l10nmgr] Startup probs with etx l10nmgr

Janno Schouwenburg jschouwenburg at wanadoo.nl
Sat Oct 20 23:19:27 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I know this list should be more developer oriented but coming to the source
will help me best I think. I have seen the podcast from around Christmas
showing the l10nmgr extension. The extension looks a multilangual site
managers dream so I installed it on a perfectly running multilingual TYPO3
site. After installing I got the extra web->Page->L10N Manager button.
Clicking it shows me:

Task configurations:
Title: Path: Depth: Tables: Exclude: Include

Nothing more, nothing less. I tried version 1.0.0 and 1.0.1, installing
globally and local and I tried to understand the source but my PHP skill's
don't really help me there. It looks like my table tx_l10nmgr_cfg should
contain records but they don't. I also looked into the Frontend Localization
manual, used google, searched the lists but no help. I am running TYPO4
4.1.2 on linux centos in selinux, php 5.1.6, apache 2.0.59, mysql, memlimit
64. There are no errors in the apache log files...

I think I'm just missing something very very basic so any suggestions are
welcome.

Best regards and keep up the good work.

Janno Schouwenburg