[TYPO3-l10nmgr] how to develop

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Tue Aug 21 16:44:11 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Pötzinger wrote:
> Once we have a patch for this l10nmgr, how can i submit it to the
> extension?
> Possible to have a subversion account for this extension then or how it
> the development for this extension coordinated?

Kasper needs to give me the SF.net usernames of those people in the team he
wants to have write access.

Even if some of us might already have write access on the TYPO3xdev SVN
repository one should not make changes to someone elses code without asking
that person first and getting their permission.

Regarding patches I would suggest the following procedure:
Patches should be emailed to the list in unified diff format, ignoring
whitespace changes. The patch should be made against the latest revision in
trunk.

The patch can then be reviewed and integrated if the patch gets at least two
approvals from other members of the team.

This is how we handle this in the Core team and it works pretty well.

Cheers,
Andreas