[TYPO3-kickstarter] Problems creating a TYPO3 extension on Windows

Peter Op den Velde Boots podvelde at xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 7 11:09:54 CEST 2011

Hello All,

Problem was already known under number 27098. The solution given (single
line source patch) solves the problem of part II of my story.

Fortunately it turns out to also solve part I. I guess, this means that
this problem stopped a significant number of FE plugins from working.
It's a mystery to me, why this problem (non-functioning FE plugins) was
never mentioned. Nobody using this type of plugin ??

Peter (podvelde at xs4all.nl),
Amsterdam, Netherlands