[TYPO3-kickstarter] kickstarter not workin in typo3 4.3 ?

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Fri May 7 13:36:02 CEST 2010

I am not sure if you are doing it right. As per my knowledge using the
KickStarter the extension will not be available in the "contains plugin"
drop down list.
However, you may see it in the "Insert Plugin" list, and in the wizard
you also have a checkbox called "Add icon to new content element wizard".

To see this in action you have to select page module, and then click on
the create new element button and you should see an icon for your
Frontend plugin if ypu selected the check-box while creating your extension.

--
*Regards,
Prakash A Bhat*

Chandan Web Solutions <http://www.chandanweb.com>