[TYPO3-kickstarter] MD5 was different from the md5 of the original file

Russel Anderson dkages at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 17:31:08 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Whenever we rename or delete a table in the kickstarter (0.3.8 and
0.4.0), it appears the app keeps a trace (in .dat file) of the former
table icons and therefore we get the following error messages upon next
Write:

Error: File
'/home/username/public_html/my_extension_path/icon_tx_myextension_myoldtablename.gif'
MD5 was different from the md5 of the original file - so the file is
corrupted!

And the above file is written with size = 0.

Does anyone know how to get rid of this (not just the warning but all
references to the old material)?

The only post I found on this is the following but the solutions
suggested in there (i.e. clearing EM_CONF or unset var somewhere in
render_extPart method) doesn't work:

http://forum.typo3.fr/index.php?s=13b9345acfd860a8f1467a3545f787ce&showtopic=8253&st=0&p=48157

I thank you in advance for your most valuable assistance.

Russel