[TYPO3-kickstarter] New main module and sub modules

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Thu Dec 23 10:14:15 CET 2010

Hi,

I would like to create more BE modules, the first being anew BE Main
Module, all the others submodules of that respective new main module.
Unfortunately I cannot figure out how adding submodules to a user
created main modules works with the kickstarter and the way I search
Google doesn't bring me to valueable results.

Can anybody help me out with a link to a resource where such a problem
is depicted?

Thanks in advance!
Robert