[TYPO3-kickstarter] Hello

Peter Foerger pfoerger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:33:50 CET 2010

Hi Mario,

Am 01.12.10 15:49, schrieb m:
> Some time ago, I asked whether anybody was working at IRRE and
> kickstarter, and I was told that nobody had spare time for that. Is it
> something you may think worth to be looked at?

thanks for your feedback. Great to see TYPO3 gains traction in beautiful
Italy!

Regarding the IRRE implementation, well it is definitely on my radar as
a must have feature for Kickstarter. I already had a chat with a core
team member who wanted to join forces and pick up that topic again to
get it finally done.

To keep you informed I would suppose to follow this list, as I will post
all related information here.

~Peter