[TYPO3-irre] Perfomance and usability issue

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Mar 29 11:27:54 CEST 2007

Hi Dave,

David Bruehlmeier wrote:
> Hi Olly
>>
>> I hope this helps as quickstart? If the suggest field is working it has
>> only to adapted to IRRE to set the accordant uid of a child record in
>> JavaScript - but this would be the next step.
>
> Yes, thanks for the information. This will be the next thing on my list,
> as soon as the model for the Party Information Framework is done.
>
> I'll get back to you as soon as there is something to have a look at.

Okay, thanks! If you need more information, just let me know. Some
minutes ago I saw an extension in the TER "Ajax Search Engine":
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/mh_ajaxsearch/0.7.0/

I didn't test, what this is exactly doing, but maybe some parts could be
used? The description states, that xajax is used, but we use prototype.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/