[TYPO3-irre] Bug in 4.1 Final ? No reference after saving

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Mar 22 12:17:49 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>> Markus Ablinger schrieb:
>>> now I have checked all my extensions; I was looking for this string:
>>> process_datamap
>>> Only "templavoila" contains it. anyway a strange situation.
>> Thanks for the info. Did you try it without templavoila and what did
>> this result in? I'm going to look to the process_datamap thingy of
>> templavoila the next days - maybe there's something to adjust...
>
> Just FYI, there was a change to the process_datamap hook by Bernhard
> Kraft before final, maybe that is related to the strange issues.

I couldn't find any changes to process_datamap by Bernhard before the
release of 4.1 final. The only thing was the following:

2007-02-14  Bernhard Kraft  <kraftb at kraftb.at>
* Added hook: New hook in t3lib_tceforms in method getSingleField
allowing modification of single field rendering and adding buttons to
alt_doc.php

But I dont't think this has an effect on this issue...

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/