[TYPO3-irre] UID and TABLE information ist NOT stored

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Mar 13 14:36:01 CET 2007

Hi Markus,

Markus Ablinger wrote:
> Hi,
> I try to create a new extension (-> winning game)
> It should be possible to create as many questions as you like;
>
> The child elements are stored but table and uid information are NOT stored.
> As you can see below I configured the tables, but I cannot find any error
>
> I do not know whats wrong, perhaps anybody can help me.

The TCA definitions seem to be okay. Possibly you forgot to define the
child fields game_uid (INT) or parenttable (TINYTEXT/VARCHAR(255)) in
you SQL table correctly? Perhaps you can find out what's wrong if you
turn on sqlDebug via Install Tool.

A simple working example can be found in the extension "irre_hotel",
available in the TER: http://ter.t3ip.de/wsdl/tx_ter_wsdl.php

olly
--
Oliver Hader