[TYPO3-irre] IRRE and RTE

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Mon Mar 12 15:45:10 CET 2007

Update:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5177
The file 0005177_v9.patch contains the following fixes:
* Enable multiple RTEs in nested tabs and IRRE levels in Gecko browsers
* Additional checks for the unload event in Gecko browsers (speeds up
  closing a document containing more RTEs)
* Corrected positioning/width of RTEs in nested IRRE levels

Please give me some feedback, if the mentioned patch solves your
problem. I could reproduce the bug for Internet Explorer. But the bug
for Firefox/Geckos was quite obvious.

olly

--
Oliver Hader