[TYPO3-irre] Deleting inline records in tx_irretestsuite_ff_attr* doesn't seem to work

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Feb 28 15:24:17 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> did you press the "save" button of the whole form after deleting the
> sub-records?
>
> If that was the problem, we might consider this as a usability issue and
> put a message "All actions on sub records only take effect when saving
> the whole form" or something like that...

Hm, it would be possible to directly delete a record/relation. But you
can edit the data of the parent and this is stored after the save button
was pressed. Thus, it's the same with child records.
Currently the deleted child records are set to invisible using CSS. It
might be possible to set them to e.g. 50% transparency or any appearance
style to show that a record was marked to be deleted.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/