[TYPO3-irre] Deleting inline records in tx_irretestsuite_ff_attr* doesn't seem to work

Thomas Murphy murphy at spreekonzept.de
Wed Feb 28 14:57:39 CET 2007

Hey guys,

very nice functionality Oliver!

I've been looking trough the testsuite and might have found a bug. I
don't know if it really is one, because it would be a quite obvious one:

Deleting inline records from a company record in the
"tx_irretestsuite_ff_attr_*" example doesn't work.
I get the safety question asking if I really want to delete it and
hitting Ok doesn't seem to have an effect.

Another note: Hiding an inline record at that position obviously only
has to hide the relation, but we maybe should find another icon, because
users could be fooled in believing they are actually hidding the inline
record itself.
We should get in contact with the guy who maintains the skin and ask him
for another icon (Oh, that's me, doh!). ;)

bye,
Thomas