[TYPO3 Introduction Package] IP files vs extension

Michael Cannon michael at typo3vagabond.com
Wed May 30 16:56:23 CEST 2012

Sven,

When possible, we're doing TYPO3 configuration via extensions. With our
install script, takes only a few minutes to kick out a standards compliant
website that we can then go on to customize.

Sort of like the WEC TV starter core and template extensions, then you
create a second or third extension consisting solely of client site
customizations.

This really one works when you can pick and choose what's active though
regarding TypoScript and support extensions, as we can with our in2master
extension.

Michael
--
Michael Cannon