[TYPO3 Introduction Package] Recap: TYPO3 Introduction Package Code Sprint Venlo

Michael Cannon michael at typo3vagabond.com
Tue Aug 14 11:51:17 CEST 2012

大家好!

I hope everyone has made it home safely. I'm quite warm and stuffy in
Barcelona while getting my Cambodia presentation materials wrapped up.

I've put together a little write up of our weekend's events. Could you
please review, edit and let me know of of any concerns? I'd like to send
this off to TYPO3 for release Thursday evening.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-f78f1x4H14xAgl2LjpZ1F0ka1tUJwH0rq7UFBAd-KU/edit

Ciao!

Michael
--