[TYPO3-formidable] Show header on LISTER

dpino dpino at igalia.com
Thu Feb 9 12:43:14 CET 2012

On 2011-12-21 10:41, Luc Muller wrote:
> Hi as I've seen you didn't get any answers from now.
>
> I don't know if this is a "good" idea to be integrated into the core
> of formidable
>
> 2 reasons :
>
> 1) Html table do not provide any header in it' available tags
> 2) You could use a renderlet:BOX or TEXT to provide any kind of
> headers you want.

Sorry I missed your reply.

After seeing this other way, I totally agree the patch doesn't make
sense. My point was that I couldn't find a way of putting a header above
a LISTER and I was looking for some LISTER property that could do that,
but putting one renderlet above the LISTER makes the work and it's
simpler.

Regards,

Diego