[TYPO3-formidable] div_rteToHtml and links

Luc Muller luc-mailingtypo3 at ameos.com
Mon Mar 21 16:01:42 CET 2011

Hi Michael.

Assuming you're using renderlet:TEXT to display the bodytext of your
tt_news this should work fine :

<renderlet:TEXT name="bodytext" label="bodyText">
	<convertfromrte>TRUE</convertfromrte>
	<renderonly>true</renderonly>
	<readonly>true</readonly>
</renderlet:TEXT>

This is going to transform you rte content using :

$GLOBALS["TSFE"]->tmpl->setup["lib."]["parseFunc_RTE."]

For now it's only available on rte:text.

In case it's not working in your version (don't remember in which
revision it has been released) it should be present in the current svn
revision.

Hope This Helps.

Luc