[TYPO3-formidable] a lot of spam! , renderlet CAPTCHA not working?

Stefan Mielke stefan at tan3.de
Thu Jun 23 11:05:11 CEST 2011

hi,

in the past few days i got a lot of spam messages in my guestbook form with formidable.
has anyone experienced the same?

i am thinking to implement a honeypot funktion with formidable.
can someone maybe give me a hint where to start?

maybe use something like this:

<datahandler:DB>
	<tablename>guestbook_entries</tablename>
	<keyname>uid</keyname>
	<process>
         <beforeinsertion>
             <userobj>
             	<extension>this</extension>
                 <php><![CDATA[
                   // if honeypot input field is filled out then mark as spam
                 ]]></php>
             </userobj>
         </beforeinsertion>
   	</process>
</datahandler:DB>

but i have trouble to express this with php.

stefan