[TYPO3-formidable] trouble with getThisFormData / getAbsName

JéŽrô™me Schneider j.schneider at ameos.com
Thu Apr 7 09:55:56 CEST 2011

Hi Miguel,

You may try:

* in userobj context:
** if the name "child" is unique accross all XML
$this->rdt("child")->getValue();

** if the name "child" is not unique:
$this->rdt("parent")->rdt("child")->getValue();

* in codebehind context, you have to add oForm to reference the
formidable object
** if the name "child" is unique accross all XML
$this->oForm->rdt("child")->getValue();

** if the name "child" is not unique:
$this->oForm->rdt("parent")->rdt("child")->getValue();

I hope this helps.

Jérôme