[TYPO3-formidable] [TYPO3-project-formidable] Image inside a button

didier hingant didier.hingant at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 24 10:53:43 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm really interested by the snippet about 'Advanced pager for renderlet:LISTER (XML file)'
that we can download on formidable.typo3.ug 'snippet/19.htm', but if i want it to be fully functionnal on my test
site, i can't find the tables used by this application ' tx_ameost3con07_fruit and tx_ameost3con07_species' on the download site!

Could you please tell me where i can download them,
furthermore, being a newcomer on typo3, due to the SQL request of this example, i guess
that you are using the $TCA, and it will be a good learning for me about that point of typo3.

Thany you very much for your work and the help you can give me.

Kind regards.

Didier HINGANT.