[TYPO3-formidable] form not submitting ???

Andres Toomsalu andres at active.ee
Thu Sep 23 15:02:31 CEST 2010

Im running 1.1.0. I did put back USER_INT=1 in pi-s class main()
function but that did not seem to help anymore - is there anywhere else
something that needs to be changed in order to run plugin again as
non-cached?

Andres Toomsalu, andres at active.ee

>>> xmlns:datasource="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/1.1.0/datasource"
>>> xmlns:renderer="http://www.ameos.com/formidable/1.1.0/renderer"