[TYPO3-formidable] install tool not working after upload typo3 to the server

Falko Trojahn falko at trojahn.de
Tue Sep 7 10:11:29 CEST 2010

  Bonjour Domi,
> I just uploaded my TYPO3 installation 4.4.2 with formidable 2.0.475 to my
> production server, but the install tool is not working anymore. I found this
> bug post but dont know if its affecting my version. Tried to temporary
> disable formidable in the extension manager, but then the whole backend and
> frontend is not working anymore. Does anybody knows about this bug? Why is
> the whole installation breaking down if I try to remove the extension?
I have 4.4.2 with formidable 2.0.475 installed and it works. Are you
sure you have all caches cleare (e.g. typo3conf/temp_* files removed)?
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15265

IMHO this is regarding formidable 1.1.x, not 2.x branch. Did you check your
system if session.autostart parameter is set as mentioned in the bug
comments?

I'd try to set "log_errors = on" in php.ini (if available) and have a
look at the
log files. Setting "display_errors = on" is an option, too, but don't
forget to
remove this after if working on a production system.

Salut,
Falko

--
Your's sincerely - Mit freundlichen Grüßen -
Reçevez mes salutations distinguées

Falko Trojahn
http://www.trojahn.de