[TYPO3-formidable] history back button in searchform and single view

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:30:17 CEST 2010

Hello Formidables,

Im stuck at the moment with a searchform and a single view. The link to the
single view looks like:

http://www.testseite.net/search.html?tx_dmfaupairs[modus]=3&tx_dmfaupairs[uid]=10

If I do a search (sever side with post params) and click on a link, I dont
know how to get back to the search form. With the history back button of the
browser the message pops up that I have to confirm to send the data again,
because its a data formular. How can I deactivate this or how can I return
to the Formular without loosing my selected searchcritreria?

Im sure I miss something simple, but I looked into this code to long
already...Hope someone can give me an advice

Greetings

Domi