[TYPO3-formidable] majixRepaint problem with row deleting in lister

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:52:55 CEST 2010

Hi Stephane,

thanks for your reply. My datasource looks like this:

        <datasource:DB name="favorites">
            <sql>
                <userobj>
                    <php><![CDATA[
                        return '
                            SELECT

tx_dmfaupairs_favorites.uid,tx_dmfaupairs_favorites.tstamp,tx_dmfaupairs_favorites.user,tx_dmfaupairs_favorites.favorite,fe_users.last_name,fe_users.first_name
                            FROM
                                tx_dmfaupairs_favorites INNER JOIN fe_users
ON tx_dmfaupairs_favorites.favorite=fe_users.uid
                            WHERE

user='.$GLOBALS['TYPO3_DB']->fullQuoteStr($GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['uid'],tx_dmfaupairs_favorites)
                        ;
                    ]]></php>
                </userobj>
            </sql>
        </datasource:DB>

My problem is, that the database update works, but the ajax repaint of the
lister doesnt. The name of my lister is
<renderlet:LISTER name="favoritlister">
and I repaint it with
  return $this->aORenderlets["favoritlister "]->majixRepaint();
in my ajay event.

Thanks for your help,

Domi