[TYPO3-formidable] rdt:SWFUPLOAD instead of rdt:UPLOAD

Christian Kartnig office at hahnepeter.de
Wed Oct 13 11:59:16 CEST 2010

Hi!

I want to use a rdt:SWFUPLOAD in a normal form instead of an rdt:UPLOAD,
that means I want to store the uploaded filename in the db, after the
upload is complete.

I wanted to make an UPDATE query triggered by onUploadComplete, but I
don't know how to get the filename of the file on the server (not how it
is called on the client side). Can anyone tell me?

Further I want to allow only one upload per renderlet. How can I prevent
people uploading more than one file (one after the other)?

Thanks for your help,

Christian Kartnig